Happy Friday! I hope you’re as endlessly entertained I was by this video of Marines watching ‘Frozen’ and singing ‘Let It Go’. Enjoy your weekend…
- For my sewists: Check out this free wrap top pattern, it’s going on my list of things to make…so pretty!!
- For my costumers: A fabulous interview with costumer Michele Clapton on the ‘Game of Thrones’ purple wedding
- One of my favorite actresses, Diane Keaton, is having a tag sale at One Kings Lane- and it’s just as quirky as you would think
- A fascinating look at what become of 16 famous film set locations after the film crews left – includes The Hobbit, Star Wars and more
- Is the golden era of fashion blogging dead?
- Statistically speaking, first-born girls are more likely to run the world
- New York City isn’t all a concrete wasteland, its rooftops hold hidden surprises